We can help you gain planning permission, giving you the advice, support and documentation you need at each step of the way. The planning process is known to be complicated and can be a frustrating experience. 4D Planning Consultants are at your service to help obtain planning consent for your proposed development in the most efficient and simple way possible!
As a professional planning consultancy, we regularly keep up to date with the dynamic planning system, the local plans in Camden Council, its regulations, guidelines and planning law. Our consultants offer the best customer service throughout the process.
Our fees are very competitive and reasonable. We have a track record of successful outcomes for residential and commercial applications, and we offer a guarantee that if you are refused planning, we will submit your application a second time free of charge [subject to our terms and conditions]. If you have been refused planning permission by Camden Council more than once, and want to make an appeal, our specialist consultant will be happy to prepare an appeal on your behalf.
Whether you are applying for a rear extension, side extension, kitchen extension or a loft conversion with dormers etc, conversion to flats, change of use to a commercial property or a residential dwelling, or a new build development, offices, shops, school, community centre or a nursing care home in Camden we can help you and give you the advice you need to obtain planning permission.
Our services include: Site surveys, Architectural Planning Drawings, Design and Access Statements, Heritage Reports, Planning Statements, Feasibility Studies, and submission of planning applications with all the relevant drawings, documents and forms. Throughout the application process our consultants regularly communicate with the planning team and case officer at Camden Council to ensure that your application is approved by the deadline.
Below is a partial list of some of our recent projects in Camden:
- 3 Lisburne Road, NW3 2NS - Continued use of roof terrace with new metal railings, access door and decking to single family dwelling.
- 10 Highfield Mews, Compayne Gardens, NW6 3GB - Erection of single storey side extension at first floor level with rear balcony, replacement of ground floor rear extension and enlargement of rear ground floor window.
- 59 Marchmont Street, WC1N 1AP - Listed Building Consent and Planning Permission for external and internal alterations to the 3 flats and roof of the building.
- 59 Marchmont Street, WC1N 1AP - Change of use of basement from A3 resturant to C3 residential unit.
- 25D Cannon Place, London NW3 1EH - Replacement of existing rooflight, installation of new rooflight, and replacement of existing windows at mansard roof level with sliding glazed doors and railings to form Juliet balconies.
- 1 Lock Mews, NW1 9AD - Erection of a single storey rear extension and single storey side extension including conversion of the garage into habitable accommodation and installation of new window.
- 14a St Pauls Crescent, NW1 9XL - Erection of single storey side and rear extension.
- 175/1 Malden Road, NW5 4HT - Erection of single storey rear extension.
- 120A Camden Street, NW1 0HY - Erection of a single storey rear extension, replacement of front staircase and installation of new entrance within lightwell.
- 45 Lisburne Road, NW3 2NS - Installation of a second floor rear roof terrace (retrospective).
- 190 Drury Lane, WC2B 5QD - Extension of existing roof addition by enclosing the rear roof terrace.
- 100/15 Whitfield Street, W1T 5EA - Erection of roof terrace above top floor flat.
- 40 Shirlock Road, NW3 2HS - Erection of front dormer window ot flat, erection of first floor rear roof terrace.
- 9B Wedderburn Road, NW3 5QS - Like-for-like replacement of casement window in rear-facing dormer.
- 285-287 Grays Inn Rd, WC1X 8QD - Installation of air conditioning unit located within the front lightwell at lower ground floor level.
- 285-287 Grays Inn Rd, WC1X 8QD - Advertisement Consent for new signage on front elevation.
- 69 Torriano Avenue, NW5 2SG - Alterations to front elevation including enlargement of entrance doorway and ground floor window and replacement of external staircase leading to basement.
- 69 Torriano Avenue, NW5 2SG - Erection of single storey rear extension at first floor level.
- 15 Chalcot Gardens, London, NW3 4YB - Excavation of basement small extension to the rear and off street parking.
- 6 Eldon Grove, NW3 5PS - Side dormer to top floor flat in conservation area. Granted following a successful appeal.
- 6 Eldon Grove, NW3 5PS - Roof terrace to top floor flat in conservation area.
- 27A Bartholomew Rd, NW5 2AH - Erection of wooden fence above rear and side boundary walls.
- 37 King Henry's Road, NW3 - Loft conversion with the installation of three dormer windows at the front, side and rear roof slopes including a terrace in the rear roof slope.
- 37 King Henrys Road, NW3 - Replacement of windows to flat in conservation area.
- 5 Warren Mews , W1T 6AP - Change of use from offices (Class B1) to 1 x 3-bedroom residential dwelling (Class C3).
- 39 Langbourne Avenue, N6 6PS - Erection of a single storey side extension to dwelling house (Class C3).
- 27A Bartholomew Rd, NW5 2AH - Erection of wooden fence on rear and side boundary walls.
- 72 Parliament Hill, NW3 2TJ - Erection of a front porch to dwelling in conservation area.
Please note - we are not part of the council and nor are we affiliated with it in any way.
London Borough of Camden Council Planning Department Contact Information:
Camden Council Planning Department Phone: 020 7974 4444
Camden Council Planning Department Website: Camden Website
Camden Council Planning Dept Email: Planning@camden.gov.uk
Camden Council Planning Department Address: Camden Town Hall Extension, Argyle Street, London, WC1H 8ND
Camden Council Planning Dept Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
4D Planning’s consultants cover all of the London Boroughs including: Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth and Westminster.