We can help you gain planning permission, giving you the advice, support and documentation you need at each step of the way. The planning process is known to be complicated and can be a frustrating experience. 4D Planning Consultants are at your service to help obtain planning consent for your proposed development in the most efficient and simple way possible!
As a professional planning consultancy, we regularly keep up to date with the dynamic planning system, the local plans in Barnet Council, its regulations, guidelines and planning law. Our consultants offer the best customer service throughout the process.
Most of our projects are in the London Borough of Barnet.
Below are some of our recent projects:
- 55 Sheaveshill Avenue, Barnet, NW9 6SD - Change of Use of from C3 to C3/D1 (Doctor’s Surgery) on ground floor and 2 bedroom flat on first floor; Single Storey Rear Extension; Associated Refuse Store; Cycle Parking; Vehicle Parking for 5 cars.
- 7 Sherwood Road, Hendon, NW4 1AE - Part single, part two storey side and rear extensions. Garage conversion into habitable room installation of windows to replace garage door. Roof extensions involving rear and side dormer windows with 2 no. rooflights to front elevation to facilitate a loft conversion. Alterations to fenestration at all floors and associated internal alterations.
- 58A Crescent Road, Barnet, EN4 9RF - Part single, part two storey side/rear extension and alterations to rear garden.
- 38 Audley Road, Hendon, NW4 3EY - Roof extension involving rear dormer window with 3no. rooflights to front
elevation to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 3 Langley Row, Hadley Highstone, Barnet, EN5 4PB - Single storey rear orangery extension in conservation area.
- 36 Cedars Close, NW4 1TN - Building regulations for construction of basement and other internal alterations.
- 2 Lytton Close, London, N2 0RH - Planning and Listed Building Consent for conversion of garage into habitable space. Removal of side access door and installation of 2no. windows. Associated internal alterations.
- 14 Park Road, Barnet, EN5 5SQ - Single storey side extension and two storey side extension with associated alterations to roof and rear projection. Removal of existing chimney breasts. Rendering to first floor front elevation including replacement roof. Alterations to fenestration.
- 18 Lytton Close, London, N2 0RH - Listed building consent, Planning Permission and Hampstead GS Trust Approval for - replacement of existing windows with new double glazed windows. Enlargement of existing ground floor rear door and windows to create double door and window. Internal alterations including removal and relocation of ground floor partition walls, installation of 'stair lift' on stairs between ground and first floor, restoration of fire places, pet hole in kitchen wall, new laminate flooring and internal enlargement of master bedroom. Alterations to front garden including new side gate to replace existing and new hard standing.
- 18 Lytton Close, London, N2 0RH - Enlargement of existing ground floor rear door and windows to create double door and window. Removal of ground floor partition wall.
- 18 Glebe Crescent, NW4 1BU - Two storey rear extension following demolition of existing shed. Roof extension.
- 18 Glebe Crescent, NW4 1BU - Roof extension involving hip to gable, rear and side dormer windows and
rooflights on front roofslope to facilitate a loft conversion. Conversion of garage
into habitable room including replacement of garage door with new window. New
- 126 Cleveland Gardens, NW2 1DU - Rear dormer window with Juliette balcony and roof lights to facilitate gable loft
conversion, new front porch, demolition of existing garage and erection of new ancillary outbuilding, single storey rear extension.
- 3 Glebe Crescent, Hendon, NW4 1BT - Replacement of existing rear dormer windows with 2no. juliette balconies
- 3 Glebe Crescent, Hendon, NW4 1BT - Single storey side extension, loft conversion with hip to gable roof extension.
- 3 Glebe Crescent, Hendon, NW4 1BT - Double storey side extension including extension to roof with 2no. rooflights.
- 6 Golders Gardens, NW11 9BT - Hip to gable roof extension with dormer window and rooflights.
- 140 The Vale, NW11 8SN - Prior Approval for 5m rear extension.
- 3 Langley Row, Hadley Highstone, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4PB - Erection of single storey orangery at the rear elevation.
- 29 Garrick Avenue, NW11 9AR - Prior Approval for 6m rear extension.
- 25 Cheyne Walk, NW4 3QH - Single storey side extension including new front bay window following demolition of existing garage.
- 16 Woodlands, NW11 9QL - Rear dormer with Juliette balcony and 2no. rooflights to front to facilitate partial hip to gable loft conversion. New front porch.
- 66 The Drive, NW11 9TL - Ground Floor side and rear extensions, hip to gable roof extension and conversion to 2 flats.
- 61 Hermitage Lane, NW2 2HE - Double storey side extension, rear extension with new basement and loft extension.
- 35 Cloister Gardens, Edgware, Middx, HA8 9QJ - Roof extension with a wraparound both sides and rear dormer with a rear juliet balcony to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 152-154 Golders Green Road, NW11 8HE - Insertion of 4 new double glazed uPVC windows on side elevation.
- 100-102 Hamilton Road, NW11 - Demolition of existing building and the construction of a two-storey building and a room in roofspace.
- 5 Shirehall Close, Hendon, NW4 - Lawful Development Certificate to build a roof extension including a rear and wraparound side dormer windows and 2no. rooflights to the front roofslope to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 1 Braemar Gardens, Colindale, NW9 5LA - Part single, part two storey side and rear extension. New timber decking to rear. Roof extenstion involving hip to gable, rear dormer window, rooflights. Single storey rear extenstion. New front porch.
- 8 Gloucester Drive, London, NW11 6BH - Double storey rear extension, a loft conversion, garage conversion & front porch extension.
- 22 Mayfield Gardens, London, NW4 2QA - Loft conversion with rear and side dormers.
- 13 Highcroft Gardens, NW11 0LY - 6m single storey rear extension under prior approval. Side extension under Planning Permission.
- Cecilia Cottage, 86 Wise Lane, London NW7 2RD - Non-material minor amendment to include size alterations to the detached garage and insertion of a single automated garage door facing the dwellinghouse.
- 100-102 High Road, London, N2 9EB - Alterations to shop front including insertion of 1no. entrance door and staircase to facilitate access to first floor flat.
- 44 Brackenbury Road, N2 0ST - Single storey rear extension.
- 21 Mayfield Gardens, Hendon, NW4 2PY - Roof extension involving extension of the existing rear dormer window to create a rear/both sides wrap around dormer window and 1 no. roof light to front elevation, to facilitate a loft extension.
Our fees are very competitive and reasonable. We have a track record of successful outcomes for residential and commercial applications, and we offer a guarantee that if you are refused planning, we will submit your application a second time free of charge [subject to our terms and conditions]. If you have been refused planning permission by Barnet Council more than once, and want to make an appeal, our specialist consultant will be happy to prepare an appeal on your behalf.
Whether you are applying for a rear extension, side extension, kitchen extension or a loft conversion with dormers etc, conversion to flats, change of use to a commercial property or a residential dwelling, or a new build development, offices, shops, school, community centre or a nursing care home in Barnet we can help you and give you the advice you need to obtain planning permission.
Our services include: Site surveys, Architectural Planning Drawings, Design and Access Statements, Heritage Reports, Planning Statements, Feasibility Studies, and submission of planning applications with all the relevant drawings, documents and forms. Throughout the application process our consultants regularly communicate with the planning team and case officer at Barnet Council to ensure that your application is approved by the deadline.
Please note - we are not part of the council and nor are we affiliated with it in any way.
London Borough of Barnet Council Planning Department Contact Information:
Barnet Council Planning Department Phone: 020 8359 3000
Barnet Council Planning Department Website: Barnet Website
Barnet Council Planning Dept Email: email@example.com
Barnet Council Planning Department Address: The Planning Reception, 2nd Floor Barnet House, Whetstone, N20
Barnet Council Planning Dept Opening Hours: 9am - 5pm : Monday to Friday
4D Planning’s consultants cover all of the London Boroughs including: Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth and Westminster.