We can help you gain planning permission, giving you the advice, support and documentation you need at each step of the way. The planning process is known to be complicated and can be a frustrating experience. 4D Planning Consultants are at your service to help obtain planning consent for your proposed development in the most efficient and simple way possible!
As a professional planning consultancy, we regularly keep up to date with the dynamic planning system, the local plans in Kensington and Chelsea Council, its regulations, guidelines and planning law. Our consultants offer the best customer service throughout the process.
Our fees are very competitive and reasonable. We have a track record of successful outcomes for residential and commercial applications, and we offer a guarantee that if you are refused planning, we will submit your application a second time free of charge [subject to our terms and conditions]. If you have been refused planning permission by Kensington and Chelsea Council more than once, and want to make an appeal, our specialist consultant will be happy to prepare an appeal on your behalf.
Whether you are applying for a rear extension, side extension, kitchen extension or a loft conversion with dormers etc, conversion to flats, change of use to a commercial property or a residential dwelling, or a new build development, offices, shops, school, community centre or a nursing care home in Kensington and Chelsea we can help you and give you the advice you need to obtain planning permission.
Our services include: Site surveys, Architectural Planning Drawings, Design and Access Statements, Heritage Reports, Planning Statements, Feasibility Studies, and submission of planning applications with all the relevant drawings, documents and forms. Throughout the application process our consultants regularly communicate with the planning team and case officer at Kensington and Chelsea Council to ensure that your application is approved by the deadline.
Below is a partial list of some of our recent projects in RBKC:
- Hotel, 29 Holland Park Avenue, W11 3RW - Construction of a rear extension at first floor and second floor levels above the present ground floor extension.
- 3 Lamont Road, SW10 0HP - Construction of a single storey basement and associated
alterations to rear elevation.
- 45 Kempsford Gardens SW5 9LA - Change of Use from house in multiple occupation and single studio flat, to five studio flats, including creation of roof
extension to provide additional floor.
- Flat A, 4 Gunter Grove and Flat C, 2 Gunter Grove, SW10 0UJ- Erection of rear single storey lower ground floor extension with glazed roof terrace together with alterations to rear balcony door and railings.
- 55 Lancaster Road, W11 1QJ - Erection of roof terrace (retrospective).
- Studio 1D, Kensington Church Walk, W8 4NB - Change of use of rear parts of beauty salon (sui generis) to residential (Class C3) to form extension to existing studio flat at ground floor level.
- 8 Queen's Gate Place, Kensington, SW7 5NU - Reconfiguration of internal layout including partial removal of timber/plasterboard walls, reinstatement of joinery items and decorative features including flooring, architrave mouldings, plasterwork and doors. Replacement of casement windows with single glazed timber sash windows facing courtyard.
- 43 Markham Square, SW3 4XA - Excavation of basement below lower ground floor.
- 8 1-5 Hornton Street, London W8 7NP - single storey rear extension.
- 46 Arundel Gardens, W11 2LB - Construction of mansard roof with front and rear juliet
balcony dormers and roof lights.
- 46 Arundel Gardens, W11 2LB - Minor amendment application for insertion of three skylights to top floor flat in conservation area.
- Unit 2, 3A Montpelier Street, LONDON, SW7 1EX - Change of use of basement from A1 shop to D1 (to accommodate new GP surgery and aesthetic clinician) to provide (in conjunction with ground floor pharmacy) a medical centre.
- Flat 3, 93 Cornwall Gardens, LONDON, SW7 4AX - Listed building consent for refurbishment works at basement, ground and first floor
levels including re-configuration of internal staircase and alterations to non original stud partitions.
- Flat 4, 37 Stratford Road, LONDON, W8 6RA - Replacement of rear and side windows to a flat in a conservation area.
Please note - we are not part of the council and nor are we affiliated with it in any way.
London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning Department Contact Information:
Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning Department Phone: 020 7361 3012
Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning Department Website: Kensington and Chelsea Website
Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning Dept Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning Department Address: Planning and Borough Development Department, Ground Floor, Hornton Street, W8 7NX
Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning Dept Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm
4D Planning’s consultants cover all of the London Boroughs including: Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth and Westminster.