We can help you gain planning permission, giving you the advice, support and documentation you need at each step of the way. The planning process is known to be complicated and can be a frustrating experience. 4D Planning Consultants are at your service to help obtain planning consent for your proposed development in the most efficient and simple way possible!
As a professional planning consultancy, we regularly keep up to date with the dynamic planning system, the local plans in Southwark Council, its regulations, guidelines and planning law. Our consultants offer the best customer service throughout the process.
Our fees are very competitive and reasonable. We have a track record of successful outcomes for residential and commercial applications, and we offer a guarantee that if you are refused planning, we will submit your application a second time free of charge [subject to our terms and conditions]. If you have been refused planning permission by Southwark Council more than once, and want to make an appeal, our specialist consultant will be happy to prepare an appeal on your behalf.
Whether you are applying for a rear extension, side extension, kitchen extension or a loft conversion with dormers etc, conversion to flats, change of use to a commercial property or a residential dwelling, or a new build development, offices, shops, school, community centre or a nursing care home in Southwark we can help you and give you the advice you need to obtain planning permission.
Our services include: Site surveys, Architectural Planning Drawings, Design and Access Statements, Heritage Reports, Planning Statements, Feasibility Studies, and submission of planning applications with all the relevant drawings, documents and forms. Throughout the application process our consultants regularly communicate with the planning team and case officer at Southwark Council to ensure that your application is approved by the deadline.
Here is a partial list of some of our recent projects in Southwark:
- 80 Darrel Road, London, SE22 9NL - Construction of a ground floor single-storey 'side and rear return' extension incorporating a lantern skylight.
- 15 Janeway Street, SE16 4PS - Construction of a two storey side extension, single storey rear extension, installation of x1 rooflight to front roof slope.
- Arches 225 &228, Fielding St, SE17 3HD - Change of Use from B2 (Micro Brewery) to B2 (Micro Brewery) and A4 (Bar)
- Arches 225 &228, Fielding St, SE17 3HD - Use of a B2 unit as a Micro Brewery with outbuilding, chillers and flue.
- 37 Addington Square, SE5 7LB - Removal of condition for the conversion of the exiting building into 5no. self contained flats.
- 37 Addington Square, SE5 7LB - Removal of condition to allow residents to apply for parking permits.
- 27B Choumert Road, SE15 4AR - Rear dormer window and rooflights to top floor flat.
- 109 East Dulwich Grove, SE22 8PU - Erection of a single storey rear extension extending 6 metres beyond the rear wall of the original dwelling with
a maximum height of 3 metres and eaves height of 3 metres.
Please note - we are not part of the council and nor are we affiliated with it in any way.
London Borough of Southwark Council Planning Department Contact Information:
Southwark Council Planning Department Phone: 020 7525 5403
Southwark Council Planning Department Website: Southwark Website
Southwark Council Planning Dept Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwark Council Planning Department Address: PO Box 64529, London, SE1P 5LX
Southwark Council Planning Dept Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm
4D Planning’s consultants cover all of the London Boroughs including: Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth and Westminster.