Planning Application requirements:
A planning application will usually require:
1.The original and 3 copies of a completed, dated and signed application form.
2. The original and 3 copies of the plan which identifies the land to which the application relates, drawn to an identified scale and showing the direction of North.
3. The original and 3 copies of other plans and drawings or information necessary to describe the nature of the application.
4. The correct council fee.
5. The original and 3 copies of a planning statement and/or a design and access statement and/or a Heritage Statement..
6. The original and 3 copies of the completed, dated ownership certificate.
7. The original and 3 copies of the completed dated Article 7 Certificate.
4D Planning will prepare all of the above documents, plans and drawings etc, and make several copies as required. We will submit the application on your behalf and send you a copy of the files and drawings. Until 2011 this was the best way to submit an application to the local council. However, today, most of our applications are now submitted via the planning portal, which is quicker, more sustainable and cost affective to all parties.
4D Planning is accredited by Planning Portal UK.
The Planning Portal, which is a partnership between planning agents, Local Planning Authorities and the Planning Portal, have accredited 4D Planning Consultants LTD. as a "Smarter Planning Champion".
This accreditation means that the practice provides maximum efficiency with planning submissions namely:
- Helping local planning authorities process applications more efficiently.
- Saving the client time and money.
- Reducing CO² throughout the process.
For a free consultation - or to discuss your property requirements and the feasibility of your proposal - please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will get in touch.
Ordnance Survey (OS) Maps
4D Planning Consultants are licensed to obtain and distribute os maps for planning puroposes.
All maps are purchased from Streetwise Maps Ltd and are included in the cost of a planning application.
For a summarised introduction to the planning process, click here.
Click here to go to the FAQs page for more information